Hospital Intelligent Automation Server
HIAS Core is an open-source server designed to control and manage a network of intelligent IoT connected devices and applications.
The goal is to create an open-source platform that can be used by hospitals, clinics, and other medical organizations to control and manage their devices and applications.
The project is a work in progress and remains under development.
HIAS Core is made up of the following primary components:
- HIASBCH - A private Ethereum Blockchain
- HIASCDI - A private NGSI v2 Context Broker
- HIASHDI - A private Historical Data Broker
HIAS network devices and applications are a range of open-source, modular devices and applications that can be provisioned via the HIAS UI. All HIAS compatible devices and applications have been developed by our volunteers and are completely open-source and free. These devices and applications currently include:
- Medical diagnostics applications.
- Data analysis applications.
- Computer Vision and Natural Language Understanding.
- Virtual and Mixed Reality applications.
- Brain Computer Interface applications.
Users can also program their own devices and applications and connect them to the network.
The HIAS UI is the central control panel for the HIAS server and network.
The UI provides the functionality to provision, manage, and monitor the HIAS network.
To get started follow the official HIAS Core documentation:
- Installation Guide (Hyper-V)
- Installation Guide (Virtual Box)
- Installation Guide (UBUNTU)
- Usage Guide (UBUNTU)
The Asociación de Investigacion en Inteligencia Artificial Para la Leucemia Peter Moss encourages and welcomes code contributions, bug fixes and enhancements from the Github community.
Ways to contribute
The following are ways that you can contribute to this project:
You can also join in with, or create, a discussion in our Github Discussions area.
All contributors to this project are listed below.
- Adam Milton-Barker - Asociación de Investigacion en Inteligencia Artificial Para la Leucemia Peter Moss President/Founder & Lead Developer, Sabadell, Spain
We use SemVer for versioning.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.